1. Brain Delivery of Multifunctional Dendrimer Protein Bioconjugates. Adv. Sci. (2018).
2. Importance of the IL-1 Axis in Haemophilus influenzae–stimulated M1 Macrophages Driving Transepithelial Signaling. Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol. (2018).
3. Effects of arsenolipids on in vitro blood-brain barrier model. Arch. Toxicol. (2018).
4. Reversible opening of the blood-brain barrier by claudin-5-binding variants of Clostridium perfringens enterotoxin's claudin-binding domain. Biomaterials. (2018).
5. HtrA1 Mediated Intracellular Effects on Tubulin Using a Polarized RPE Disease Model. EBioMedicine. (2018).
6. Real-time acquisition of transendothelial electrical resistance in an all-human, in vitro, 3-dimensional, blood–brain barrier model exemplifies tight-junction integrity. FASEB J. (2018)
7. Alteration of sphingolipid metabolism as a putative mechanism underlying LPS-induced BBB disruption. J. Neurochem. (2018).
8. A novel human induced pluripotent stem cell blood-brain barrier model: Applicability to study antibody-triggered receptor-mediated transcytosis. Sci. Rep. (2018).
9. Optimized procedures for generating an enhanced, near physiological 2D culture system from porcine intestinal organoids. Stem Cell Res. (2018).
10. Localized delivery of curcumin into brain with polysorbate 80-modified cerasomes by ultrasound-targeted microbubble destruction for improved Parkinson's disease therapy. Theranostics. (2018).
11. Insights from mathematical modelling for T cell migration into the central nervous system. Math. Med. Biol. (2017)
12. Establishment of a method for evaluating endothelial cell injury by TNF-α in vitro for clarifying the pathophysiology of virus-associated acute encephalopathy. Pediatr. Res. (2017)
13. Development of Blood-Brain Barrier Permeable Nanoparticles as Potential Carriers for Salvianolic Acid B to CNS. Planta Med. (2017)
14. Establishment of a Human Blood-Brain Barrier Co-culture Model Mimicking the Neurovascular Unit Using Induced Pluri- and Multipotent Stem Cells. Stem Cell Rep. (2017)
15. Exfoliated graphene nanosheets: pH-sensitive drug carrier and anti-cancer activity. J. Colloid Interface Sci. (2017)
16. Endothelial Basement Membrane Laminin 511 Contributes to Endothelial Junctional Tightness and Thereby Inhibits Leukocyte Transmigration. Cell Rep. (2017)
17. Dual role of ALCAM in neuroinflammation and blood–brain barrier homeostasis. PNAS .(2017)
18. Gb3-binding lectins as potential carriers for transcellular drug delivery. Drug Delivery. (2017)
19. Early-lactation, but not mid-lactation, bovine lactoferrin preparation increases epithelial barrier integrity of Caco-2 cell layers. J. Dairy Sci. (2017)
20. Primary porcine brain endothelial cells as in vitro model to study effects of ultrasound on blood-brain barrier function. IEEE Trans. Sonics Ultrason. (2017)