1. Sung-Woo Park, Hyun Jung Shin, Young Jin Heo, Dong-Wan Kim. Rational Design of S, N Co-doped Reduced Graphene Oxides/Pyrrhotite Fe7S8 as Free-standing Anodes for Large-scale, Ultrahigh-rate and Long-lifespan Li- and Na-ion Batteries. Appl. Surf. Sci., 2021, 540, 28, 148358.
2. Dong-Yeop Lee, Hee Jo Song, Dong-Wan Kim. Wide pH range electrocatalytic hydrogen evolution using molybdenum phosphide nanoparticles uniformly anchored on porous carbon cloth. Ceram. Int., 2020, online.
3. Changhoon Choi, Dong-Yeop Lee, Jung Been Park, and Dong-Wan Kim. Separators modified using MoO2@Carbon nanotube nanocomposites as dual-mode Li-polysulfide anchoring materials for highperformance anti-self-discharge Lithium-sulfur batteries. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2020, 8, 40, 15134–15148.
4. Hyun Jung Shin, Sung-Woo Park, Dong-Wan Kim. Highly active and stable electrocatalytic transition metal phosphides (Ni2P and FeP) nanoparticles on porous carbon cloth for overall water splitting at high current density. Int J Energy Res. 2020;1–14.
5. Heejin Lee, Young-Kwon Park. Hydrogen production from a solution plasma process of bio-oil. Int. J. Hydrogen Energ., 2020, 45, 39, 20210-20215.
6. Inha Kim , Sung-Woo Park , Dong-Wan Kim. Carbon-coated tungsten diselenide nanosheets uniformly assembled on porous carbon cloth as flexible binder-free anodes for sodium-ion batteries with improved electrochemical performance. J. Alloy. Compd. 2020, 827, 154348.
7. Inha Kim, Sung-Woo Park, Dong-Wan Kim. Onion-Like Crystalline WS2 Nanoparticles Anchored on Graphene Sheets as High-Performance Anode Materials for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Chem. Eng. J., 2019, 375, 122033.
8. Kyong-Hwan Chung, Sangmin Jeong, Byung-Joo Kim, Kay-Hyeok An, Young-Kwon Park, Sang-Chul Jung. Enhancement of photocatalytic hydrogen production by liquid phase plasma irradiation on metal-loaded TiO2/carbon nanofiber photocatalysts. J. Hydrogen Energ., 2018, 43, 24, 11422-11429.
9. Sung-Woo Park, Inha Kim, Seung-Ik Oh, Jae-Chan Kim, Dong-Wan Kim. Carbon-encapsulated NiFe nanoparticles as a bifunctional electrocatalyst for high-efficiency overall water splitting. J. Catal., 2018, 366, 266–274.
10. Da-Sol Kim, Hyun-Woo Shim, Mushtaq Ahmad Dar, Hyunseok Yoon, Hee Jo Song, Dong-Wan Kim. Revisiting the conversion reaction in ultrafine SnO2 nanoparticles for exceptionally high-capacity Li-ion battery anodes: The synergetic effect of graphene and copper. J. Alloy. Compd. 2018, 769, 1113-1120.
11. Inha Kim, Sung-Woo Park, Dong-Wan Kim. Carbon-encapsulated multi-phase nanocomposite of W2C@WC1−x as a highly active and stable electrocatalyst for hydrogen generation. Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 21123.
12. Seun Lee, Gwang-Hee Lee, Hack Jun Lee, Mushtaq Ahmad Dar. Dong-Wan Kim. Fe-based hybrid electrocatalysts for nonaqueous lithium-oxygen batteries. Sci. Rep., 2017, 7: 9495.
13. Hack-Jun Lee, Hyun-Woo Shim, Jae-Chan Kim, Dong-Wan Kim. Mo-MoO3-graphene nanocomposites as anode materials for lithium-ion batteries: scalable, facile preparation and characterization. Electrochimica. Acta, 2017, 251, 10, 81-90.
14. Sangmin Jeong, Kyong-Hwan Chung, Heon Lee, Hyunwoong Park, Ki-Joon Jeon, Young-Kwon Park, Sang-Chul Jung. Effect of liquid phase plasma on photocatalysis of water for hydrogen evolution. Int. J. Hydrogen Energ., 2017, 42, 17386-17393.
15. HYO-SEOB KIM, FIKRET YILMAZ, PEYALA DHARMAIAH, DONG-JIN LEE, TAE-HAENG LEE, SOON-JIK HONG. CHARACTERIZATION OF Cu AND Ni NANO-FLUIDS SYNTHESIZED BY PULSED WIRE EVAPORATION METHOD. Arch. Metall. Mater., 2017, 62, 2B, 999-1004.