1. Zhang S, Zhang Q, Hou X M, et al. Dynamics of Staphylococcus aureus Cas9 in DNA target Association and Dissociation. EMBO reports, 2020
2. Zhang Q, Wen F, Zhang S, et al. The post-PAM interaction of RNA-guided spCas9 with DNA dictates its target binding and dissociation. Science advances, 2019
3. Brouwer I, Sitters G, Candelli A, et al. Sliding sleeves of XRCC4–XLF bridge DNA and connect fragments of broken DNA. Nature, 2016
4. Kurniawan N A, Vos B E, Biebricher A, et al. Fibrin networks support recurring mechanical loads by adapting their structure across multiple scales. Biophysical journal, 2016
5. Candelli A, Holthausen J T, Depken M, et al. Visualization and quantification of nascent RAD51 filament formation at single-monomer resolution. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2014
6. Heller I, Sitters G, Broekmans O D, et al. STED nanoscopy combined with optical tweezers reveals protein dynamics on densely covered DNA. Nature methods, 2013.